July 1st 9:00AM PT - July 13th 8:59PM PT
Are you ready to unleash your pet? Enter our DC League of Super-Pets Sweepstakes! Show us how super your pet is on TikTok, Instagram, and/or Twitter by using the hashtag #DCSuperPetsSweepstakes for a chance to win a SCREENING OF THE MOVIE near your hometown. See Official Rules below for details.
Warner Bros.' DC League of Super-Pets Sweepstakes
To enter and participate in this Sweepstakes, you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
You must have Internet access and an active e-mail account, Twitter, Instagram and/or TikTok account to participate. Winners will be randomly selected.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with TikTok, Instagram or Twitter.
- Sponsor: Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (“Sponsor”), 4000 Warner Blvd., Bldg. 154, Burbank, CA 91522 U.S.A.
- Administrator: Probability LLC (“Administrator”), 2 Woodstock Meadow Ln., PO Box 1484, Woodstock, NY 12498 U.S.A.
- Eligibility: The “DC League of Super-Pets Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington D.C., who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older). Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, any organizations sponsoring, fulfilling, administering the Sweepstakes or supplying the prizes, persons involved in the creation, development or production (including cast and crew) of the DC League of Super-Pets movie (“Movie”) and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated companies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and the immediate family and household members of all such foregoing individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Potential winners will be required to provide proof of eligibility prior to prize award. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Friday, July 1, 2022 and ends 11:59 PM ET on Wednesday, July 13, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator's computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
How To Enter:
There are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (1) via TikTok; (2) via Instagram and (3) via Twitter.
(1) Entry via TikTok:
Entrants may enter during the Promotion Period via TikTok as follows:
- follow Sponsor's official TikTok account for the Movie (@DCLeagueofsuperpets).
- Post a video showing off your own pet that includes the hashtag “#DCSuperPetsSWEEPSTAKES” (the “Sweepstakes Hashtag”).
If you do not have a TikTok account, you can visit https://tiktok.com/ or download the TikTok app on a compatible device from the iTunes App Store or Google Play and create a TikTok account according to the instructions on the website/app. Creating a TikTok account is free. Please note that you must agree to comply with the TikTok Terms of Service in order to create a TikTok account.
(2) Entry via Instagram:
Entrants may enter during the Promotion Period via Instagram as follows:
- follow Sponsor's official Instagram account for the Movie (@dcleagueofsuperpets)
- Post a photo or video in-feed showing off your own pet that includes the Sweepstakes Hashtag.
(3) Entry via Twitter:
Entrants may enter during the Promotion Period via Twitter as follows:
- follow Sponsor's official Twitter account for the Movie (@DCSuperPets)
- Tweet a photo or video showing off your own pet that includes the Sweepstakes Hashtag.
If you do not have a Twitter account, you can visit http://Twitter.com or download the Twitter app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play and create a Twitter account according to the instructions on the website. Creating a Twitter account is free. Please note that you must agree to comply with the Twitter Terms of Service in order to create a Twitter account.
Sweepstakes Hashtag is not case-sensitive. Posts made via Instagram and TikTok or Tweets made via Twitter that adhere to the requirements set forth hereinabove are each a “Sweepstakes Entry” and collectively “Sweepstakes Entries”. BY SUBMITTING A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND FULLY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. DO NOT ENTER WITHOUT FIRST REVIEWING THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Partial or incomplete/piecemeal Sweepstakes Entries via TikTok, Twitter or Instagram (e.g., not including the hashtag #DCSuperPetsSWEEPSTAKES)will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Entries must be created for the sole purpose of this Sweepstakes and must be posted by the entrant. To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes Entries must be submitted in compliance with the format and other requirements set forth by TikTok, Twitter or Instagram (as applicable). You may include text in the applicable comments section on TikTok, Instagram or Twitter in addition to the Sweepstakes Hashtag, but this is not required (nor will the inclusion of additional text in any way increase your odds of winning a Grand Prize).
Sweepstakes Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties by any method of entry, are prohibited. Sweepstakes Entries that do not conform to or that violate these Official Rules or are submitted in any manner other than stated in these Official Rules will be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator will not be responsible for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected Sweepstakes Entries. Proof of submission of a Sweepstakes Entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same. All Sweepstakes Entries must be submitted on TikTok, Instagram or a “tweet” on Twitter respectively in their entirety prior to expiration of the Promotion Period. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree the decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
Do NOT include personal information (e.g., name, e-mail address or phone numbers) about yourself or anyone else in the Sweepstakes Entry itself.
If you opt to access TikTok, Instagram or Twitter via your wireless mobile device (only available via participating wireless carriers), data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone's capabilities for specific instructions.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor's control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the Grand Prizes by means of a random drawing comprised of all eligible Entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise award the Grand Prizes in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Sponsor's TikTok/Instagram/Twitter accounts @DCLeagueofsuperpets, @dcleagueofsuperpets, @DCSuperPets respectively. Without limitation of any other term herein, Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, technical failures of any kind (including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software), any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Sweepstakes Entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic Sweepstakes Entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. By submitting a Sweepstakes Entry, entrant gives permission to Sponsor and its designees and hereby grants Sponsor and its designees a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license (herein “License”) to use entrant's Sweepstakes Entry on any media and through any means now known or hereafter devised, including without limitation, the World Wide Web, and to otherwise use entrant's Sweepstakes Entry, and make derivative works therefrom, without compensation in accordance with the requirements of this Sweepstakes and the advertising, promotion, and publicity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor's products and services, and otherwise, as stated in these Official Rules (as solely determined by Sponsor). Such License will be confirmed by potential winner upon Sponsor's request and potential winner agrees to timely complete, sign and deliver any and all necessary documents, including without limitation, documents setting forth any licenses, releases and indemnities that Sponsor in its sole discretion may require, without condition or compensation of any kind. Sponsor's failure to receive all documentation from all individuals within the prescribed timeframe, in each instance as required by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will result in the disqualification of the Sweepstakes Entry and the selection of another Sweepstakes Entry in the drawing as a potential winner.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Content Guidelines: In addition to complying with all other requirements of these Official Rules, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok, each Sweepstakes Entry must comply with the following guidelines (“Content Guidelines”). Any Entry that Sponsor/Administrator, in their sole discretion, determines is in violation of any Content Guideline may be disqualified. Each Sweepstakes Entry must not:
- Contain content, image(s) or material that violates or infringes any third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation, any third-party privacy, publicity, trade secret and/or intellectual property rights, as well as third party registered and/or common law copyrights and trademarks, or use of any cast or crew names of the Movie (however, entrants may refer to a character name and content from the Movie solely for purposes of Sweepstakes Entry);
- Disparage Sponsor, Administrator, cast, characters and/or crew of the Movie, any other person or entity affiliated with the Sweepstakes, services or entities that are competitive with any of the foregoing; Contain brand names, trademarks or logos of any third party other than those owned by or licensed to Sponsor, subject to the Sweepstakes Entry complying with all other requirements of these Official Rules (including these Content Guidelines) and/or on the website/platform where persons may submit Sweepstakes Entries;
- Contain content, images, artwork or other creative elements not created by and original to entrant (other than of the Movie's characters and content, to the extent applicable);
- Contain content, images or other material that is misleading, inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- Contain content, images or other material that reflects, advocates or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, harm or exploitation of or against any class, group or individual, discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or actions or activities that are restricted, prohibited, illegal or unlawful (including without limitation, the consumption of alcohol, smoking or any other controlled substances);
- Contain content, images or other material that is unlawful or in violation of or contrary to any applicable federal or state laws or regulations;
- Contain content that advocates violent, reckless, irresponsible or otherwise unhealthy behavior;
- Contain content that depicts or advocates animal cruelty of any kind;
- Have been previously submitted in a promotion of any kind, or published, posted, exhibited or displayed publicly for commercial use by any means and in any form or media.
In addition to the foregoing, the Sweepstakes Entry cannot:
- Contain executable programming of any kind, including without limitation, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, time bombs, Easter eggs, cancel bots or any kind of malicious or benign computer programming whatsoever; and
- Contain encrypted content of any kind, including without limitation, encoded messages.
If a Sweepstakes Entry cannot be opened, viewed and/or accessed by Sponsor or Administrator for any reason whatsoever, that Sweepstakes Entry shall be disqualified without any fault or liability of the Released Parties, as defined below.
Sponsor grants qualified entrant a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable right to use their respective trademarks solely for purposes of and limited to including them in the Sweepstakes Entry submitted in this Sweepstakes; such right and license will automatically expire without further act of any party at the expiration of the Promotion Period, unless specifically extended on an individual basis by Sponsor in writing in its sole discretion. Any other use of the trademarks of Sponsor (including its licensors) will be a violation of Sponsor's (or its applicable licensor's) intellectual property rights in same, as applicable. The preceding only excludes modifications due to technological limitations or malfunctions.
Entrant understands and agrees that Sponsor and its designees have wide access to ideas, stories and other literary, artistic and creative materials submitted to it from outside sources or developed by their own employees and agents (together, “Sponsor Creative”); such Sponsor Creative may be competitive with, similar to (or even identical to) the Sweepstakes Entry of entrant. Sponsor and its designees shall have no liability to entrant or any third party in respect to or in connection with the development, use, sale and/or commercial exploitation of all or any portion of Sponsor Creative by Sponsor and/or its designees and licensees, all of which liability, if any, entrant hereby expressly and irrevocably waives, releases and discharges.
DISCLAIMER: DC and its partners, affiliates, licensees, writers and artists are constantly coming up with new adaptations and versions of DC's characters and related elements, so, if some day, you see something in a DC comic book or on merchandise or in any film, television or other production that reminds you of something that you included in your submission, please understand that such similarity, in all likelihood, is coincidental, and, in any case, DC and its affiliates are not agreeing to credit or pay you for the use of any element or ideas similar to those in your submission.
FOR ALL SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES, THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES REPRESENT SOLELY THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. SPONSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONJUNCTION WITH ENTRIES.
Random Drawing/Notification of Winner/Odds: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about July 14, 2022 from among all eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt, if a Sweepstakes Entry is otherwise in compliance with these Official Rules (including but not limited to the Content Guidelines in Section 6 above), the content of the Sweepstakes Entry will NOT be taken into account in the winner selection process. The drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Potential winners will be notified by direct or private message by Sponsor (@DCLeagueofsuperpets on TikTok, @dcleagueofsuperpets on Instagram, @DCSuperPets on Twitter [as applicable]). IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF ENTRANT TO CONFIRM THAT HIS/HER PRIVACY SETTINGS FOR TIKTOK, INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER [AS APPLIABLE], ALLOW FOR SPONSOR TO NOTIFY HIM/HER VIA DIRECT MESSAGE IF HE/SHE IS SELECTED AS A POTENTIAL WINNER. The direct message will request that the potential winner e-mail the Sponsor/Administrator at the specified e-mail address. Failure to respond to the initial verification notice within twenty-four (24) hours after notification will result in disqualification.
Potential winners will be required to sign and return, within seventy-two (72) hours from date of transmission, an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, W-9, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law and any other documentation required by Sponsor or Administrator (collectively, “Winner Documents”). If the Winner Documents are not returned to Administrator within specified time period (if applicable), potential winner may be disqualified. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Grand Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Promotion Period. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the Sweepstakes Entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting email account associated with the TikTok, Instagram or Twitter account used to participate in the Sweepstakes. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Odds of winning a Grand Prize depends on total number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Promotion Period.
Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”):
Grand Prize — (five (5) winners): Each “Grand Prize” winner will receive one (1) private screening of the Movie (“Private Screening”) for him/herself and up to one hundred (100) guests (each, a “Guest” and collectively, the “Guests”) at a movie theatre near the winner's residence (movie theatre to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion), including concessions. ARV of Grand Prize: $3,500.00 each.
Private Screening restrictions include, but are not limited to:
- Private Screening must occur within sixty (60) days of winner verification and winner must provide at least fifteen (15) days' advanced notice prior to winner's requested date for Private Screening.
- Certain date restrictions may apply. While Sponsor/Administrator will attempt to accommodate winner's requested date for Private Screening, actual date of Private Screening is at Sponsor's sole discretion and is subject to availability.
- All Guests at the Private Screening must be of appropriate age to see Movie, as determined by the Movie's MPAA rating: PG (Parental Guidance suggested, as some material may not be appropriate for children).
- Sweepstakes Grand Prize and elements thereof may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Sweepstakes Grand Prize is not redeemable for cash, either in whole or in part.
- Winners and all Guests must act in an appropriate and well-behaved manner at all times before, during and after Private Screening. In the event a Grand Prize winner and/or Guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor or any Grand Prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Private Screening experience early.
- Winners and all Guests must follow all instructions of the movie theatre personnel, including complying with applicable laws and movie theatre policies regarding COVID-19 (e.g., social-distancing, mask-wearing, providing proof of negative test and/or vaccination status). Failure to do so will result in ejection from Private Screening, in which case Sponsor, Administrator and the other Promotion Entities will not have any liability of any kind and Sponsor/Administrator/other Promotion Entities further reserve the right to pursue legal sanctions against such persons so as to protect their respective rights.
- Items NOT included as part of the Grand Prize include: alcoholic beverages, insurance, parking, transportation to and from the movie theatre and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. These items are the sole responsibility of the winner and the winner's Guests.
- Unused tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Grand Prize components that are tickets are in all cases subject to the terms/conditions of use printed thereon.
Guest(s) of Grand Prize winner must sign and return a Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law prior to issuance of tickets. If any Guest is a minor, then his/her parent / legal guardian must complete the paperwork on behalf of such minor and accompany such minor to the Private Screening. Parents/legal guardians accompanying minors must also sign and return a Release and Indemnification and a Publicity Release and will also count as one (1) of the Grand Prize winner's allotted one hundred (100) Guests.
Actual final value of Grand Prize may be higher or lower based on various factors including winner's residence. Winner will NOT receive such difference from the approximate retail value of the Grand Prize. If winner chooses to have less than one hundred (100) Guests attend the Private Screening, then the Grand Prize will be awarded in increments suitable for the winner and the actual number of Guests with no substitute prize or compensation being provided to the winner. Grand Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Winner is not entitled to exchange or transfer Grand Prize (or portions thereof), or obtain cash or other substitutes, but Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute Grand Prize(s) of equal or greater value if the Grand Prize listed or any portion thereof is unavailable for any reason. Grand Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer (including movie theater rewards/loyalty programs). Administrator will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets or certificates. Grand Prize elements may not be separated. All dates and arrangements are subject to change, availability and Sponsor's approval. Once movie theatre for the Private Screening is booked, dates cannot be changed unless by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any portion of Grand Prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited, and neither Sponsor, nor Administrator nor any of their respective related, parent, affiliated or subsidiary companies, nor their respective officers, directors, agents, employees or assigns shall be responsible for any inability of winner to accept or use any portion of the Grand Prize for any reason.
Total ARV of prizes: $17,500.00.
There is a limit of one (1) Grand Prize per family, household or address. No substitution or transfer of Grand Prizes (or portion thereof) except with Sponsor's permission or where required by law. If for any reason any announced Grand Prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable, Sponsor in its sole discretion may award a substitute Grand Prize/Grand Prize component of equal or greater value (except as otherwise indicated herein). Without limitation, unavailability of Grand Prize includes Private Screening being affected by movie theatre closures in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, caused by COVID-19, natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion or materials shortage. Grand Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
Taxes are the sole responsibility of winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual final retail value of his/her Grand Prize.
SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY GRAND PRIZE COMPONENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final in all respects; and (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless each of the Promotion Entities, Meta Platforms, Inc., Twitter, Inc., and TikTok Inc., each of their respective advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, each of the foregoing entities' respective parent, subsidiary, related, affiliated and successor companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, and/or from entrant's acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of any Grand Prize or component thereof (including without limitation, any failure to pay applicable taxes thereon).
By accepting a Grand Prize, each winner grants Sponsor and its designees permission to use his/her name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence on a winners' list (if applicable) and for programming, publicity and promotional purposes, worldwide in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and its designees are not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Sweepstakes subject to the laws of the United States only. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All Sweepstakes Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged.
Disputes: The parties each agree to finally settle all disputes only through arbitration; provided, however, the Released Parties shall be entitled to seek injunctive or equitable relief in the state and federal courts in Los Angeles County, California, and any other court with jurisdiction over the parties. In arbitration, there is no judge or jury and review is limited. The arbitrator's decision and award is final and binding, with limited exceptions, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction. The parties agree that, except as set forth above, any claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes or the awarding prizes shall be resolved solely by binding arbitration before a sole arbitrator under the Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures of JAMS Inc. (“JAMS”) or any successor to JAMS. In the event JAMS is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within fourteen (14) days of the filing of a “Demand for Arbitration”, then either party can elect to have the arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) or any other mutually agreeable arbitration administration service. If an in-person hearing is required, then it will take place in Chicago, IL, New York City, NY, Los Angeles, CA, Atlanta, GA or Dallas, TX (whichever is closest to entrant's residence); provided, however, if none of these locations are convenient for the hearing, the parties may mutually agree on an alternative location. The federal or state law that applies to these Official Rules will also apply during the arbitration. Disputes will be arbitrated only on an individual basis and will not be consolidated with any other proceedings that involve any claims or controversy of another party, including any class actions; provided, however, if for any reason any court or arbitrator holds that this restriction is unconscionable or unenforceable, then the agreement to arbitrate doesn't apply and the dispute must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles County, California. Sponsor agrees to pay the administrative and arbitrator's fees in order to conduct the arbitration (but specifically excluding any travel or other costs of entrant to attend the arbitration hearing). Either party may, notwithstanding this provision, bring qualifying claims in small claims court. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each entrant waives any right to seek to enjoin or restrain the operation or exploitation of this Sweepstakes, the Movie, any advertising or other materials issued in connection with the Sweepstakes or the Movie, or any other Released Party property.
Winners' List: For the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “The DC Super-Pets Sweepstakes Winners”, c/o Probability, PO Box 1559, Social Circle, GA 30025-1559. All such requests must be received by August 12, 2022.
DC League of Super-Pets © 2022 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved. TM & © DC